Thursday, July 13, 2006

second post - still so boring

ya... another day has past and i am still not in army... WHEN WILL THE STUPID LETTER COME??? oh gosg the army is super slow lo... and to think we need then to protect our coutry... sigh... maybe i shld really go complain to the opposition party of my constituency and let them create a hoo haa over everything... i can see the headlines of tml already kkz...

PATROTIC YOUTH DENIED CHANCE OF SERVING COUNTRY
Mr XXX Where is my army letter?
maybe i shld really do it lo haha... well, today was well another typical day of what has been happening for the past few months... went to meet my DM in the morning at orchard... due to the fact that i haven had my breakfast(we were meeting in the morning 0930)... we walked till my stomach was growling and finally decided for breakfast at cine... went to get the "blood charm" tt my father ask mi to help him take... well it was not quite wat i expected haha... stil thinking of what i want for my birthday hehe... perhaps the topman black velvet shirt tt i had always been thinking of buying haha...
of course in the afternoon went to play street bandy lo... who else was there but cch again, this time i withnessed him totally destroying pf(i was enjoying the show while eating my lunch hehe)... well, UJ came and the Ze Yun was the surprise, as in i didn't expect him to be in Singapore la haha... den we played with additions of the twins, WY and Fiana... ya fun as usual though i was quite tired after an hour plus lolx...
when i went home, i found out that the only dish tt we were gg to have was the chicken so my dad decided to add another dish.. and due to some unforseen circumstances, i was choosen to be the cook... well, things were not as expected and i think the fire was too big la(or rather actually i nv play much attention), the soup that i was cooking overflowed out of the pot and i almost withnessed a fire in my very own flat if not for my quick reflexes... but not much of the soup was left as almost half of it overflowed i think haha... in the end, dinner as usual haha(the soup was really not that bad kkz)...
oh well, i think itz abt time i go do my planning and prayer timetable la... if not i'm gg to get nagging le... or am i? lolx... batter safe den sorry haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home