Monday, December 10, 2007

dehydrated

the past week was not excatly fantastic but it was amazing, fun and i got alot of experience from it. guess why my title is like that? ya ur right, i cried.

east coast on sunday night before going back to WH's house,
i cried.
moday when i me wen in ther aftenoon,
i cried.
monday night when all things started to settle down,
i cried.
tuesday night testimony
i teared.
wednesday night QT,
i cried.
thursday gospel sharing,
i cried.
thursday testimony,
i teared.
friday testimony sharing esp,
i teared.
saturday one whole day i had to myself,
i cried countless times.
sunday sermon, no thanx to uncle ZC,
i cried.

people who do not know me well may be surprised but i have always kind of been a very emotional person. it has been good and bad for me. relationships that i just cant bear to put down has been the major part of my downfall. but this has as well been the major reason for mi to cling on to what i have. be it for the correct reasons or not i think God has allowed me to stay, maybe just for the time being, and see what i can achieve if i do let go of the other part of me. Gos'd plan for me i still cant see yet but maybe he is trying to say something to me. his ways of working are unbelievable, those who know what i am saying should know. well, just pray that i will be willing to face up to whatever comes and will be i my way ba... thanks to those who read and prayed or responded...

2 Comments:

Blogger zilingzilingziling! suggested...

KAIEN KAIEN KAIEN! haha i love to neh you. anyway, GOOD JOB CRYING! crying is a very good outlet, and do you know that the old Puritians used to pray for the gift of tears? anything less than repentance is simply sorrow for having made foolish mistakes- a reflex action caused by self-disgust. ha i read that during QT a few days ago. know you're going through a hard time and i'll be keeping you in prayers! :D take care dear brother-in-christ!

11/12/07 00:24  
Blogger Hexi suggested...

hey... Jia you!! you're not alone my friend... I did as well...

11/12/07 19:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home