Monday, April 06, 2009

Peadophile strikes again! =X


S&S International - bus to Kluang

little did i know my life was going to transform so much...

today is sunday, didn't went church... noit that i didn't want to but went to Malaysia to celebrate my grandma's birthday... ended up, i got myself a lover there in Malaysia! =X i got her to give her first kiss to mi willingly! =D too bad didn;t manage to get it on film... =X her name is Ying Ying and she's C U T E ! we went alot of places, lunch at resturant, shopping at the new Kluang Mall and then went back home! too bad she's my cousin and she's way younger then mi, if not i would have gotten her back to Singapore le... =X Shit! =X
i met the cute gal of my dreams...

had our wedding lunch... =D

took her to shop for groceries!
and she realises her mistake after giving away her first kiss to mi! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home