Sunday, December 27, 2009

following is my new tyear's resolution, due to unforseen circumstances, i have no need to work on my list this year, itz been done out for me by a grp of frenz.. thanks...

1. dun let my emotion get the better of mi, dun be so emo.
2. stop being sarcastic that often.
3. learn to work as a team, giving support and following instructions.
4. take care of my own health, rest more.
5. love myself more.
6. look forward instead of backwards.
7. be more gentle in speech.
8. have more concrete plana regarding the future.
9. be nicer to gals.
10. be sensitive to other's reactions.
11. be more confident, dun restrict myself to what i think of myself, that i can change.
12. share more of my own thoughts.
13. be more open to other's feedbacks and comments.
14. be more open and genuine.
15. be more sensitive, let go of bad habits
16. spend more time with my family.

ok, wow! long list.. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home