Wednesday, December 12, 2007

lost, hopeless, helpless, tired, WHATEVER!!!

Well, thanx to the people who actually took noticed of my revived blog and commented or sent mi msges... reallie reallie appreciate it la.. yup... anyway these few days in camp was tiring la... camp as in army camp... working w/o a real motive, just wanting to get by and away from army... well, guess that's what every guy goes tru... anyway one more yr left la... :}

what has army thought me so far? well, nown office politics and so on seen and been tru but haven discovered how to get away from them lolx... army has taught me to always watch my back and that anything can happen anytime at anywhere even when u least expect it... just no matter what, be prepared.

ppl ask me how have i been after i poured out my emotions? well, i have been trying to pick up and so on la but seems like it is qute difficult la... still struggling and trying to talk to God but my heart does not feel like it... want to pray to Him to tel him about all my cares and woes but my heart is hard and i have been stubborn... dun ask me why, i hate that question... izt a case of running away? i really have no idea... of rather i dun wanna answer the question...

i still have been dehydrating myself quite a far bit this week la but not as good as last week, someone told me that crying is good for me, well, i shall see... :) thanx to the person anyway... :) well, if it is really time for me to move on, can somebody ust gimmi a sign pls? i would really love to but seems like dunno where to begin with... feeling this sense of lost, helplessness, tiredness is not new to me at all but the pressure is more then what i used to feel... will someone pls show mi the way???

oh anyway there is still something for me to look forward to la so i suppose i will be ok for now at least... :)... till then, take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home