Tuesday, June 17, 2008

prayerful reflection...

okkz wen... as promised... =D

the following is a reflection on today's QT, which i am suppossed to do in the morning but was reallie damn tired... haha...

genuinely knowing myself as i am known by God is frightening... but God knows me and still loves mi deeply, there is stil hope tt i can do the same back... i guess there're 3 main things to take nte off...

1 to genuinely desire it

2 be willing to prayerfully reflect on my own past exprience, different from dwelling in it..

3 have the courage to meet myself, my real self, and God in solitude...

i guess there is reallie no substitute for meeting God in my depths if i desire this knowing... praying tt i might see myself as God sees mi reallie takes courage... one things i got from the book is that, it is in the depths of your own self that God awaits to meet you with transforming love... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home